Make a Gift
The Stony Brook-Millstone Watershed Association is central New Jersey’s first environmental group. Help protect your water and environment by becoming a member today!
|Click here to make a secure online donation.|
Donate By MailTo donate by mail, print our Mail-In Donation Form and mail it to:
Stony Brook-Millstone Watershed Association
Attn: Membership & Annual Giving
31 Titus Mill Road
Pennington, NJ 08534.
You can also donate by phone by calling (609) 737-3735 x36.
|All Watershed Association Members Receive|
|– Discounts on a variety of Watershed events, trips, & activities|
|– Discounts on food and items in the Watershed Nature Shop|
|– Our “Wellspring” Quarterly Print Newsletter|
|– Our Monthly E-Newsletter and Environmental Action Alerts|
|– Discounts on “Tap Watch” Water Testing Service for Well & Municipal Water|
|– A listing in our donor honor roll on our website|
|– Discounts on Vitamins at Big Bear Natural Foods in Pennington|
Donors from the following groups receive all the benefits of membership plus the following additional perks:
|McAlpin Society $1,000 – $2,499|
– Special invitations to Watershed sponsored lectures and events
– A ticket to the annual Buttinger cocktail reception with environmental speaker
– A set of Watershed note cards featuring photos of the 930 acre reserve
|Stony Brook Circle $2,500 – $4,999|
– One complimentary program of your choice (excluding Nature Camp)
– Access to a “Watershed at Work” event like owl banding or butterfly tagging
– Benefits included from the McAlpin Society
|Muriel Buttinger Society $5,000+|
– Two complimentary programs of your choice (excluding Nature Camp)
– Benefits included from the Stony Brook Circle and McAlpin Society
The work of the Watershed Association is made possible through the generous support of individuals and families who share our commitment to protecting clean water and the environment.
Planned gifts provide the financial resources we need to monitor the health and quality of our water and sustain long-term stewardship efforts. Our donors use many different philanthropic approaches – from outright gifts and bequests to various charitable trust arrangements.
We would welcome the opportunity to talk with you and your advisors about planning a gift strategy that is appropriate for your personal objectives. Some options include:
- Outright gifts of cash, securities and real estate,
- Giving through your will or living trust,
- Giving through IRAs, retirement plans, insurance and donor advised funds,
- Gifts from charitable remainder trusts and charitable gift annuities,
- Gifts of conservation easements.
While it is not necessary to advise us in advance that you have included the Watershed Association in your estate planning, we encourage donors to let us know their plans, so that we may thank you and learn more about your interest in protecting our water and natural resources. If you would like your gift to support a designated area of work or project, please let us know.
For more information, contact Jenny Kershner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-737-3735 ext. 36.
Saturday, March 4, 6:00-7:30PM, Adults & Families (children 6yo+), Free
Join Education Director Jeff Hoagland at dusk as we watch and learn more about the spring courtship dance and fascinating life of this bird. Hike is co-sponsored by Washington Crossing Audubon Society.Call or email to register.
Learn more about all our programs for the coming weeks!